Jump to the content zone at the center

How can I file a consumer dispute after buying a pet from a pet store?

You may call the Consumer Service Line in Taipei City. (For Taipei residents, dial 1999 and extension number 6169; for other counties and cities, dial 02- 27256169.) Or you may file complaints on the Consumer Discussion Board on the website of the Law and Regulation Commission of Taipei City Government at https://appeal.cpc.ey.gov.tw/WWW/Default.aspx.