Jump to the content zone at the center

What should I do when I find animal is injured or trapped?

Please call 1999 or 24-hour animal rescue line 1959 and tell us : 

1. What happened? (for example, the animal is injured or trapped, etc.)

2. How is the animal trapped or injured ,number of animals, characteristics, body size?

3. Is the animal dead? (If the animal is dead, it will be handled by the Department of Environmental Protection Taipei City Government).

4. Where? (The location that you find the animal in need. )

5. Please give us your name, address and contact number. 

6. If the animal is trapped in a private property, The Taipei City Animal Protection Office will still go to rescue the animal. However, to avoid subsequent unnecessary disputes, they will only enter the private property with the consent of the owner of the private property.